DO-WIN Gong-Lu II Weightlifting Shoes
- Affords the lifter all the Do-win benefits;
- Traditional wooden mid-sole favoured by traditional Olympic weightlifters
- Leather upper with synthetic mix
- Do-win is the PREFERRED CHOICE for WSM competitors Graham Hicks, Terry Hollands, deadlift world record holder Lucy Underdown, and many others
- Effective heel height 1.905cm or 0.75".
- Dimpled rubber sole prevents slipping
- This model worn by UK Powerlifting Masters champion Russ Kirby
- Tarsal strap secures foot in shoe
- Wide toe box accomodates wider feet and allows toe splay for added stability leading to percentage gains, unlike many leading competitors.
We strongly recommend contacting David, the company owner, before purchasing for professional advice and guidance on shoe style and sizing 07808 020930